When I was a high school student, I can do many things that contributed to my skills and abilities to grow as a person. I can do the following: arranging flowers, cooking, dancing and teaching dance, skirting, playing sports such as badminton and volleyball, and playing instruments like guitar, piano and xylophone which I am really engrossed. But why I chose Teaching as my profession and a career despite of its laborious tasks? I find it arduous to answer, clinging to the idea that I was being influenced and inspired by my teachers without reflecting what my reason is. However, as other people say, “When you are in a particular situation, you will know what it feels like.”
When I entered in college life taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education, and after taking some of professional subjects, the answer gradually became definite specifically, when I experienced field studies and practice-teaching in my chosen cooperating school, Engineer Virgilio V. Dionisio Memorial High School, where I practically applied all of the ideas I learned. The experiences are meaningful and worthwhile, full of discouraging and inspiring moments that made me grow as a pre-service teacher.
After I graduate in college, I will pursue my teaching career and I will develop my own techniques and strategies that are versatile to meet the diverse needs of learners. I will also innovate some of the tested methods to be implemented inside my classroom to make learning comprehensive yet interesting. I will invest for teaching aids and audio-visual materials that I can use for my long span of teaching. I will take Licensure Examination for Teachers so that I am eligible and qualified in teaching in public schools. If I pass, I will also take Master’s Degree at Bulacan State University because I want to be more competent and to keep abreast in the changing society of Education. After completion, I will apply in the school where I graduated in college which is Bulacan State University because I want to teach college students. I also have plans other than teaching but it involves my family. I will direct my path in continual learning yet with a gradual process to make every endeavor certain and successful.
14

No comments:
Post a Comment